الجمعة، 23 نوفمبر 2012

Attention Please,




FROM: Mr Muhammad Rifaat.
DIRECTOR AUDITING / ACCOUNTING UNIT.
BURKINA FASO.

Attention Please,


This Message Might Meet You in utmost surprise. however it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction.


I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of director auditing and accounting unit of the bank


I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of United States Dollars (US$ 9MILLION TRANSFER CLAIMS), to transfer into your bank account over there in your country. I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we known each other as business with trust. I personally will contact you and you alone.


The fund will be shared at the ratio of 60% for me while 40% will be for you after successful transfer of the total fund to your provided bank account number. You must assure me that you have a safe account that will accommodate the total fund.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information's if you are interested.

Now my questions are:-

1 Can you handle this project? .... ..............
2. Can I give you this trust? ........................

Your Full Name: ..........................................
Your Address: .............................................
Your Age: ....................................................
Your Direct Phone Numbers: ......................
Your Country: .............................................
Your Profession: .........................................
Your Sex: ....................................................

Thanks and best regards.
Mr Muhammad Rifaat. M.sc (ECONS)


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق