الأربعاء، 19 يونيو 2013

GET BACK TO ME

Attention , We offer Grant of US$250M dollar for Farmers,Ranchers, and Small scale E n t r e p r e n e u r s from the Directorate of Project DevelopmentD O P D. This Grant is for Experienced Farmers, Ranchers and Small Scale E n t r e p r e n e u r s who are unable to obtain financing from commercial credit sources.Loan a m o u n ts range from $500,000.00 to $2,000,000.00 and $2,000,000.00 to $5,000,000.00.Ministry of National Development MOND is the sponsor of this facility. My name is Mr. Evans Ofuegbu, the Director of Operations in the Directorate of Project Development .Last year I made an arrangement with one Mr.Michael McNulty a national of the United State of America in the state of Wisconsin to hold on my behalf the s u m of $15M to be used for i n v e s t m e n t,the m o n e y was slated to move in three phase of $5M at each phase.We worked together and obtained all the papers needed to t r a n s f e r the first $5M but as soon as the fund was confirmed in his b a n k a c c o u n t he disconnected his phone line 7 1 5 6 9 4 5 7 6 1 and disappeared. His was staying at No45, Peterson Rd,Black River Fall, Wisconsin. My tenure as the Director of Operation in the Directorate of Project Development D O P D will end by this year and I don't want the opportunity I have here in making myself rich to be wasted hence I am contacting you to work with me and keep on my behalf for i n v e s t m e n t the balances sum $10M. can you handle this project can i give you this trust Please contact me immediately via Email with your complete names and numbers Phone and Fax and I will get back to you explain areas you felt you want to know better. Yours faithfully, Mr.Evans Ofuegbu Director of Operation + 2 3 4 8 1 4 8 2 7 3 6 6 1

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق